Thursday, November 5, 2015

D'ACNE Foaming Face Wash First impression Review





My search of An Ultimate ACNE-solution face wash finally ended when I found D'ACNE Foaming Face Wash by Glenmark. It is like a genie in a bottle. I know it is usually recommended to use a Gel Face Wash rather than a Foaming one for skin that susceptible to pimples but D'ACNE is a must have in your CTM routine if you are suffering with an acne problem!! 

Lets just briefly go through the key ingredients and you will know why THIS is the ULTIMATE solution.

Key ingredient:-
1. Aloe Extract: Aloe vera has been one of the oldest remedy for acne and also one of those remedy that I had using in my teens and it worked wonders on my skin, but I was just too lazy to follow it up :P . It is Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Inflammatory, Pain inhibitor astringent, it has scar reducing property and it stimulates cell growth. It not only treats acne but also helps in giving the skin an even tone and a beautiful Natural glow. It also has Anti-Aging properties so it is basically all round skin treatment. 

2. Salicylic Acid: It is a great exfoliant, what it basically does is, it helps shredding of  dead skin cells from its follicles and thus keep the pores clean of it cellular debris i.e it helps unclog pores. We all know that clogged pores is the main culprit behind breakouts on skin.

3. Glycolic Acid: It has small molecules that penetrates the skin, therefore it is effective in treatment of fine lines, acne, blackheads etc. It works by reacting with top skin layer and breaks it down by dissolving sebum and other acne causing agents, This results in even exfoliation of skin, and dead skin cells are sloughed off. Glycolic acid gently clears blocked pores, thus further treatments can penetrate easily. It also helps skin to regain elasticity.

I swear by D' ACNE face wash, I could see the difference in the very first week of its use. The skin started glowing, the pimples began to dry out and the marks were fading out. Unlike other Anti-Acne face wash, D'ACNE doesn't leaves the skin feeling dry and tight after the wash. It keeps the skin well hydrated and balances the pH level and oil production.

Let's talk about the Packaging and the texture of the product:
This face wash comes in a transparent cylindrical bottle with a while pump nozzle. Now, when I read the name on the box, it said that its a foaming face wash, sooo. . .  I expected something thick and semi liquidy, inside the bottle. But what I saw was a watery formulation, but once you shake it and then what gets pumped out of the nozzle is very thick foam. . . magic!! :P ( and I thought that I have a faulty product. . hehehe ).
The packaging is leak proof, so can be kept in your bag if need be and you don't have to worry about any spills. One 60 mL bottle lasts for 2 months (maybe more) when used twice a day as instructed on the bottle.

D'acne foaming face wash (60mL) retails for Rs. 290

TRY IT OUT!! and let me know in the comments below how well it worked for you!
P. S: Follow the directions mentioned on the bottle.

Disclaimer: I am not an expert, This is a review based on my experience with the product.


3 comments:


  1. Nice post thank you for your informative blog keep sharing your valuable blog.
    effective acne face wash


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm using this face wash from 4-5 days and my skin getting so dry, and its becoming like shedding snake, is it good or bad, skin is so burning, shall I continue using it or just should i just stop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you are shedding your skin that is outer layer which is removed by it aloe extract.

    ReplyDelete